Sound Therapy Training
Himalayan Singing Bowl Therapy & Techniques
Sound Therapy Training Now Offering Introduction, Level 1 and Level 2
Prerequisite: – Intention to learn & heal yourself & other people using it.
These courses are primarily devoted to learning about the method & first hands on experience and gives concrete information on how you can use the singing bowls for yourself, your family and friends. This course specially made for people who wants to get rid of chronic stress related problems & sickness but cannot devote much time for elaborate courses & for the technique itself.
The aim of this course is to convey the Sound Healing Process as a holistic method and to familiarize participants with basic principles of the Sound Healing Process. You will have the opportunity to experience the whole process on yourself, receive your first instructions in application and as a result you will be able to use your bowls with confidence.
The harmonic sounds immediately convey feelings of safety and security, and quickly state of deep relaxation is achieved. The subtle sound vibrations are felt physically, spread gently over the skin, tissue, organs, bones and body fluids throughout the body. The muscles relax and blood circulation and lymph flow are stimulated. In the relaxation process, it regenerates breathing, heartbeat, pulse, skin resistance, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system.
- History of sound-vibration healing
- Effect of the sounds of the singing bowls experience on the body
- Different characteristics of singing bowls with the corresponding mallets for the basic methods of play bowls
- Demonstration of the basic techniques of incorporating different modalities
- Supervised exercise of the basic for each individual modality
- Independent exercise of the basic techniques
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
- Singing Bowls will be available for Class use
Who Can Join:
Specifically designed for all interested Individuals / Professional / Home Makers / Students / Complementary Therapists like Physiotherapist / Psychotherapist / Hypnotherapist / Nurses / Other Medical & Social Practitioners / Corporate Groups for Stress Management Program / School Teachers for Kids Program / Yoga Therapist