Workshops and Events
August 4 – August 6, 2017
NO SWEAT is 3-day revitalizing retreat where we will
surrender to the subtle practices of yoga. Allow yourself
a cooling respite from the Texas summer with these
nourishing teachers who will guide you through Yin,
Restorative, Meditation and Mantra.
Saturday, June 10 and Saturday, June 17, 1:30pm-4:30pm with Everitt at Westgate
In this 2-part workshop, we will cover the reasons why we need to pause in our lives.
– Discovering reasons why we are often exhausted, feeling behind, as though you don’t have enough time.
– Learning what restorative yoga is and how it came about.
– The importance of developing a personal practice, as is sometime referred to a “lifeline” yoga practice.
– Learning the different faces of stress and how the breath, guided visualization and sound can help deepen your practice.
– Covering sequencing of a restorative practice from warm up to final relaxation.
Offerings in July, Aug, Sept, & Oct 2017
This 2 day series will offer you hands-on training in how to play the Singing Bowls, plus protocols on how to incorporate them into your healing modality.