Workshops and Events
Introduction, Level 1 and Level 2
Class Schedule for 2018
A wonderful introduction to the beautiful, mesmerizing and deeply relaxing and healing Himalayan singing bowls awaits. Learn their history, how to play in different ways, cleanse auras and space. The methods you will learn will help balance the body and energy system.
August 4 – August 6, 2017
NO SWEAT is 3-day revitalizing retreat where we will
surrender to the subtle practices of yoga. Allow yourself
a cooling respite from the Texas summer with these
nourishing teachers who will guide you through Yin,
Restorative, Meditation and Mantra.
Saturday, June 10 and Saturday, June 17, 1:30pm-4:30pm with Everitt at Westgate
In this 2-part workshop, we will cover the reasons why we need to pause in our lives.
– Discovering reasons why we are often exhausted, feeling behind, as though you don’t have enough time.
– Learning what restorative yoga is and how it came about.
– The importance of developing a personal practice, as is sometime referred to a “lifeline” yoga practice.
– Learning the different faces of stress and how the breath, guided visualization and sound can help deepen your practice.
– Covering sequencing of a restorative practice from warm up to final relaxation.